Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SAB Ice Cream Parlor Thanks Card


I am absolutely in love with the SAB Ice Cream Parlor paper, ribbon and buttons!  I used them for my take on this week's Saturday Challenge (CCMC OC2 Challenge) over at Create With Connie and Mary and also for the February Hearts Challenge at SpottedCanary.com.

Connie and Mary's sketch is below.  I changed it up just a little, but I am happy with the result. 

Products I used are:

Stamps:  Full of Life
Paper:  SAB Ice Cream Parlor DSP, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Ink:  Markers in Pacific Point, Melon Mambo and Old Olive
Punches:  3 Heart Punch (to make the butterfly in the upper left corner), corner rounder, Boho Flower Punch, Scallop Edge punch.
Accessories: Top Note Die, Swiss Dots Embossing folder, Basic Rhinestones, SAB Ice Cream Parlor ribbon and buttons, Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon, Silver Cording for butterfly antennas, Dazzling Diamonds glitter.


Thanks for looking!  I hope you like it!

Kim

1 comment: