Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Kids' Valentines


I always like to include a little candy in the kids' valentines for school.  This year, we were limited to Smarties and Dum Dums because some of my son's classmates have severe food allergies - so I had to get pretty creative. This year's valentines for the kids use punch art critters holding the candies.  I just love punch art!  All of the products used, except for some of the accessories, are Stampin' Up! 

The Products I Used Are:

Stamps: Grateful Greetings, Happy Heart Day, Wild About You, Unfrogettable
Paper: SAB Ice Cream Parlor DSP, Melon Mambo, Going Gray, Whisper White, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Basic Black Classic Ink,  White Gel Pen, Basic Black Marker, Regal Rose Marker
Punches: Boho Blossoms, Scallop Circle, Butterfly, Heart to Heart, Full Heart, Modern Label, 1 1/4" Square, Scallop Oval, 2" x 1 3/8" Oval, 1 3/4 x 7/8" Oval, 1 3/8 x 5/8" Oval, 2 1/2" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle
Accessories:  Google Eyes, Glue Dots, Smarties, Dum Dums

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady! I LOVE these, so cute! I left you a Blogger Award at: http://noelle-paperandice.blogspot.com/2011/04/stylish-blogger-award.html

    so come pick it up. See you soon! xoxox

    ReplyDelete